Security Specialists Australia is a leading provider of national, discreet/covert cash in transit secure banking services.
We specialise in secure discreet/covert point to point security banking, providing fully trained and accredited cash in transit staff, who are plain clothed armed/unarmed security officers in unmarked, armoured or non-armoured security vehicles.
We aim to offer low impact, low profile, same day banking and change cash collection services to your preferred banking facility in a professional and discreet manner. We will collect, deposit, process and deliver change to any business nationally or locally, big or small, with minimal interruption to your staff and your customers, all the while maintaining stringent verification of deposit processes to ensure your funds are traceable at any stage.
How we do it?
After consultation with you (the client), Security Specialists will tailor a service that is compatible with your requirements and needs, and develop individual standardised operating procedures with your management to ensure we remain consistent in the delivery of your service and that we remain compliant with individual state codes of (best) practice.
Why Choose Us
- Our Professionalism - Supported by proven standard operating practices and backed up by a fully compliant internal auditing system to ensure delivery of service.
- Our Compliance - Our service is fully insured and compliant with all Government State and Territory legislative requirements and Codes of Practice.
- Our Expertise - We have a have wide range of expertise across many industry verticals, including Retail, Government Agencies, Hospitals and Schools.
- Our Commitment - We will appoint an 'always on' Personal Client Manager for your business, giving you a single point of contact for all of your needs.
- Our Local Reach - Our coverage is truly national, with depots and affiliates in all Australian states and territories including New Zealand.
- Our Focus is your Business - Your team will have more time to increase productivity and more importantly, focus on the most important component of YOUR business, The Customer.