Currency Management covers all aspects of managing the collection, process and transferring of a business's cash.
Currency Management is a term used to cover all aspects of managing the collection, process and transferring of a business's cash, and is different to our Secure Banking (or Point to Point) service whereby our team does not have direct physical contact with the contents of the satchel.
As part of our specialist currency management service, our team will collect the cash from your business, transfer it securely back to our depot, process it (count), provide data and reporting, and upon verification electronically transfer the funds into your nominated account.
Currency management can cover all areas including replenishment of ATMS, change supply of cash and coins.
Why Choose Us
- Our Professionalism - Supported by proven standard operating practices and backed up by a fully compliant internal auditing system to ensure delivery of service.
- Our Compliance - Our service is fully insured and compliant with all Government State and Territory legislative requirements and Codes of Practice.
- Our Expertise - We have a have wide range of expertise across many industry verticals, including Retail, Government Agencies, Hospitals and Schools.
- Our Commitment - We will appoint an 'always on' Personal Client Manager for your business, giving you a single point of contact for all of your needs.
- Our Local Reach - Our coverage is truly national, with depots and affiliates in all Australian states and territories including New Zealand.
- Our Focus is your Business - Your team will have more time to increase productivity and more importantly, focus on the most important component of YOUR business, The Customer.