MOBOTIX Cameras are perfectly suited for event and building security surveillance, at both large and smaller facilities.
Sometimes security guards can’t be everywhere, but with the addition of advanced electronic security systems you can have the added peace of mind in knowing your business is secure. Used as a replacement or a perfect complement to your on-site security team, Security Specialists Australia utilise the latest MOBOTIX cameras to help plan, setup and maintain all of your current or future security needs.
MOBOTIX Cameras are perfectly suited for event and building security surveillance, at both large and smaller facilities. They can be installed at all the critical points around the premises, operated around the clock and can even trigger event based alarms. The lenses offer 360° allround views (lowering the number of physical units required) and have 30 times the resolution of standard CCTV and network cameras and unlike traditional camera security, no additional hardware is required with everything you need built into every camera.
MOBOTIX Cameras features include:
- decentralized MOBOTIX concept, a high-speed computer and if necessary, digital long-term memory (MicroSD Card) is built into every camera
- lower network bandwidth, because everything is processed in the camera itself and the high-resolution images therefore do not have to be constantly transferred for analysis.
- MOBOTIX cameras do not require any lens or positioning motors. Without any moving parts, they are so robust that maintenance is reduced to a minimum.
- The unique temperature range from -30° to +60°C (-22° to +140°F) is achieved without heating or fan at only 3 watts power consumption. Since no PC hard disk is required for recording, there are no parts that wear out in the entire video system.
- Mobotix turns any smartphone into a mobile control room with instant event notifications, on demand visual verification, and 2-way interactive audio and video communications
- High resolution – 30 times resolution of a CCTV camera, enabling positive identification of people and objects up to 100m away
- More cost effective – dual lens means two cameras in one for viewing two angles from a single camera
Electrical equipment needs to be inspected, tested and tagged on a regular basis and the Security Specialists team will provide you with peace of mind in servicing all your electrical safety and testing & tagging needs.
Inspections are to be carried out by a person deemed as competent to undertake the testing. Electrical testing and tagging needs to be in accordance with the performance specifications of AS/NZ3760: 2003 In-service safety inspection and testing of electrical equipment.
Not only does our testing and maintenance ensure your degree of protection remains adequate, but it helps to satisfy Occupational Health and Safety standards which places business owners under a duty of care to provide a safe workplace, including electrical equipment.
Why Choose Us
- Our Professionalism - Supported by proven standard operating practices and backed up by a fully compliant internal auditing system to ensure delivery of service.
- Our Compliance - Our service is fully insured and compliant with all Government State and Territory legislative requirements and Codes of Practice.
- Our Expertise - We have a have wide range of expertise across many industry verticals, including Retail, Government Agencies, Hospitals and Schools.
- Our Commitment - We will appoint an 'always on' Personal Client Manager for your business, giving you a single point of contact for all of your needs.
- Our Local Reach - Our coverage is truly national, with depots and affiliates in all Australian states and territories including New Zealand.
- Our Focus is your Business - Your team will have more time to increase productivity and more importantly, focus on the most important component of YOUR business, The Customer.
Contact Us Now