Security Risk Assessments
Identify whether your business and staff are protected from risk
A security risk assessment report will help identify whether your business and staff are protected from risk and allows us to analyse your specific security needs covering the security issues and concerns that are most important to your business.
The benefits of managing risk at the program level are:
- more effective strategic planning as a result of increased knowledge and understanding of key risk exposures
- through preventive means you have greater budgetary control
- better outcomes in terms of program sustainability, effectiveness and efficiency
- greater openness and transparency in decision-making and ongoing management processes.
The benefits of managing risk at the activity level include:
- activities are more efficiently and effectively managed because advisers and stakeholders understand the activity’s vulnerability to risk and take adequate preventative or mitigation measures
- greater budgetary control
- higher success rate for completed objectives as constraints are minimised and opportunities maximised
- greater openness and transparency in activity decision making and management processes.
Additionally, effective risk management contributes to improved governance, which can be a development objective in its own right.
Why Choose Us
- Our Professionalism - Supported by proven standard operating practices and backed up by a fully compliant internal auditing system to ensure delivery of service.
- Our Compliance - Our service is fully insured and compliant with all Government State and Territory legislative requirements and Codes of Practice.
- Our Expertise - We have a have wide range of expertise across many industry verticals, including Retail, Government Agencies, Hospitals and Schools.
- Our Commitment - We will appoint an 'always on' Personal Client Manager for your business, giving you a single point of contact for all of your needs.
- Our Local Reach - Our coverage is truly national, with depots and affiliates in all Australian states and territories including New Zealand.
- Our Focus is your Business - Your team will have more time to increase productivity and more importantly, focus on the most important component of YOUR business, The Customer.
Contact Us Now